Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sheep Feet

I am wearing Sheep Feet Socks. I seem to have misplaced my camera so this picture will have to do for now.

I adjusted the pattern a bit and just barely had enough yarn, but I did have enough. On the foot I replaced the lace pattern with a knit two, purl two rib. They fit better and the holes don't make my always cold feet even colder. The yarn and pattern were given to me by Lyn when we were in the Outlandish Swap together. It was my first swap, we traded names, answered questions about Diana Galbaldon's Outlander and then sent knitting gifts to each other. It was very fun and I really enjoyed getting to know the people in the group.

Last night was the monthly evening meeting of my local guild, and we shared our adventures of Stitches West some of us stayed for a couple of days, some just came for the market, and some were there from the moment it opened until the doors closed. At our meetings we shared stories of our days at the event and of events past.

As they say, "A good time was had by all".

No comments: