Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yarn Shops

I love to shop for yarn and l love touching it before I buy it. So I've held off purchasing much yarn off the internet; only 3 skeins to date. When the local shops grouped together and did a Pennisula to Pier LYS Shop Hop a friend and I joined it. We went to 5 of the 19 shops participating and were very excited by the selection offered and the customer service provided.

I'm not sure what the object of the shop was specifically, but for Julie and I it was about seeing other shops, not just the ones in our town. I was amazed by the selection and the customer service. The local shops in our town just couldn't measure up. I was disappointed, but not too surprised, since there is nothing in our shops to draw me in, not selection, and especially not customer service.

Here is what I purchased (trust me it all feels good!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooohhh those all look so yummmy!!! I love the colors!!

It was great meeting you in SF the other day!!